By using our site you agree to be bound by the Terms.
Before an advertisement can be placed on More Jobs, an advertiser account needs to be created. In registering with More Jobs to create an advertiser account, you (the "Advertiser") agree to the following terms and conditions which apply:
• Advertiser Account can be casual (payment before the advertisement is released to the site), or an account can be a credit account with terms. Commercial Credit Account).
• Commercial Credit Accounts need to be approved by More Jobs before placing adverts.
• Invoices must be paid at the times on the terms agreed.
• More Jobs has the right to charge interest on any overdue invoice at the rate of 5% per calendar month, calculated daily on each day such invoice remains overdue. More Jobs may also disable the Advertiser’s account, refuse to supply further services to the Advertiser or remove the Advertiser’s listings until such time as the overdue invoice and all applicable interest is paid.
• Advertisements posted by the Advertiser on More Jobs are current for a period of 30 days.
• Current advertising rates and other fees and charges can be accessed within “My Account”. All rates are in NZ dollars and are inclusive of goods and services tax.
• The Advertiser is responsible for proof reading and checking advertisements to be placed. More Jobs review job advertisements, prior to publication. The Advertiser acknowledges and agrees that More Jobs may reject, remove or suspend advertisements at any time should it so wish.
• As a condition of using any services supplied by More Jobs, the advertiser must comply with the Human Rights Act 1993 (NZ) and Bill of Rights 1990 (NZ) and all anti-discrimination and equal opportunity legislation applicable in the countries in which they conduct business.
The Advertiser warrants that the advertisement submitted by the Advertiser for publication and the advertisement as published (in either case, the “Advertisement”):
• Is genuine position as described in the Advertisement and that this is the sole purpose of the Advertisement;
• Is not misleading or deceptive to potential candidates or other persons. In particular, the Advertiser warrants that the Advertisement and the Advertiser’s conduct in connection with the Advertisement is not liable to mislead persons seeking the employment as to the availability, nature, terms or conditions of, or any other matter relating to, the employment;
• Does not contain any material that could reasonably be considered to be defamatory or offensive;
• Does not contain anything illegal and complies with all legislation, regulations and bylaws, including, but not limited to, the Fair Trading Act 1986, the Commerce Act 1986 and the Privacy Act 1993.
• The Advertiser warrants that it will not use any information obtained from any candidates for the purpose other than the assessment of the person’s suitability for the role being advertised. The Advertiser will comply with current spam and privacy legislation.
The Advertiser indemnifies More Jobs, its officers, employees and agents from any claim, action, suit, loss or liability arising (whether directly or indirectly) in connection with the Advertisement or from:
• Any negligent act or omission of the advertiser;
• The listing of any advertisement by the Advertiser on the site or any related site;
• An actual or alleged breach by the Advertiser of any law, legislation, bylaws, regulations, ordinances or codes of conduct which occur as a consequence of the Advertiser’s advertisement appearing on the site.
• The Advertiser must take all reasonable care in guarding against unauthorised use of its user name and password. More Jobs is not responsible for any unauthorised access to Advertiser accounts through failure of the Advertiser to take such reasonable care.
• The Advertiser acknowledges and agrees that by submitting an application to open an account with More Jobs, the Advertiser authorises More Jobs to obtain information on credit history.
Each person searching on More Jobs as a potential candidate or applying for a position as a result of an Advertisement (a “Candidate”) agrees to the following terms and conditions:
• The Candidate agrees that information contained on this site is for personal use only and may not be sold, redistributed or used for any commercial purpose.
• The Candidate acknowledges that all Advertisements and their contents appearing on More Jobs are the responsibility of the relevant Advertiser.
• It is the Candidate’s responsibility to satisfy themselves that the advertisement is genuine and that the details he or she provides the advertiser are appropriate to the role advertised.
• The Candidate must take reasonable care in protecting against unauthorised use of log-on details. More Jobs is not responsible for any unauthorised access to the Candidate’s stored information.
• The Candidate warrants that in responding to any Advertisement or making inquiries of an Advertiser he or she does so as a genuine potential candidate in his or her own personal, non-commercial capacity.
• The Candidate indemnifies More Jobs from any claim, loss or liability arising directly or indirectly from any personal details submitted to an Advertiser.
• More Jobs reserves the right to disable the Candidate’s log-on if he or she is in breach of these Terms.
• The Candidate acknowledges that More Jobs does not endorse or recommend any of the jobs. It is up to the Candidate to obtain any necessary advice before entering into any employment or contract relationship.
The following terms and conditions apply generally to Advertisers, Candidates and other users or visitors to More Jobs, referred to as “you”:
All content appearing on More Jobs is the copyright More Jobs and is protected by the Copyright Act 1994.
Submission of Advertising
In providing More Jobs with advertising you acknowledge that it is online service to facilitate the placement of candidates in available positions.
More Jobs does not provide any advice, representation, endorsement, recommendation or opinion in connection with advertised positions.
To the full extent permitted by law:
• the content appearing on More Jobs and the services is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied;
More Jobs limits its liability to you in connection with its services to:
• supplying the relevant Advertisement or service again; or
• payment of the cost of having the relevant Advertisement or service supplied again;
• More Jobs will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss of profits, indirect, consequential or incidental loss, damage or injury.
• More Jobs cannot and does not guarantee or warrant to you that files available for downloading through the site or delivered via electronic mail through the site will be free of infections or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and fir maintaining a means external to the site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
More Jobs does not take responsibility for, and excludes all liability in respect of, any of the following:
• any interruption to or inability to access any Job Board;
• any inability to log-on or access your online account;
• any delay or failure in an Advertisement being posted, archived, restored from archive, or taken down or any change to the details or content of such Advertisement being made;
• any matter, circumstance or thing beyond More Jobs control.
• You warrant that in accessing or visiting the Job Boards or any user account you will not introduce any virus or other malicious harmful or destructive code.
• You are not permitted to link any website to More Jobs prior to receiving written permission.
• Any advertising appearing on the More Jobs does not imply an endorsement or recommendation of the advertiser or their products or services.
These Terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand. More Jobs may amend, revise or replace the Terms from time to time.